Vendors Update/Change an Existing Record
FDIC maintains a Contractor Resource List (CRL) of potential vendors/contractors to assist with work related to failing financial institutions and associated services and goods requirements.
This requires each vendor/contractor to create and maintain its own record. You may access your record at any time to update or delete information. FDIC will send out an Annual Update Notice in December, along with others prompting you to review and update your record.
FDIC will use information from the CRL, as well as other sources, when developing solicitation lists for future contract requirements. Please be aware that the number of firms marketing to do business with FDIC is significant. FDIC does not guarantee that all firms who create and maintain a record within the CRL will be included in future requests for proposals. However, participation in the new CRL process is the first, logical step towards the greatest visibility possible within the FDIC and therefore is strongly advised.
If you are interested in being included on the Contractor Resource List, please follow the appropriate link to the right to either create a new record or update an existing one. Thank you for your cooperation, as we look forward to working with you.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt of your record, including verification of your Username and Password.
If you have any questions relating to your profile or accessing the "Contractor Resource List",
please contact the FDIC-CRL Help Desk at (877) 275-3342, or send an e-mail to ProcurementOpportunities@fdic.gov.
- Only one User Account is permitted per vendor/contractor.
If you are having any login problems, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other problems, please contact the FDIC-CRL Help Desk at (877) 275-3342, or send an e-mail to ProcurementOpportunities@fdic.gov.
- When creating a new record, a valid e-mail address must be entered as the Username. You will then be prompted to enter a unique Password (minimum of 8-characters).
- When updating a record, you must enter a valid Username and Password. If you forget your Password, “click” the appropriate link. You may also change your Password by “clicking” the appropriate link after login.
- For security purposes, Help Desk Personnel will never ask you for your password.
- Do you have a Dun & Bradstreet Number (DUNs)? If not follow this link to obtain one: http://mycredit.dnb.com/establish-your-business/
- The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is the standard used by Federal statistical agencies in classifying business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy. If you don’t know your NAICS code(s), follow this Link: http://www.census.gov/eos/www/naics
- Every contractor who is awarded an FDIC contract is required to be registered within the System for Award Management (SAM). Your registration there is a great source of information for creating your FDIC-CRL record. You may access your account or register in the SAM at this link: https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/
NOTICE: Please make sure that your Browser’s security setting is set to the “TLS” protocol. If your Browser does not support this protocol, then you will need to use one that does. For example, if using Windows Internet Explorer™, click “Tools,” click “Internet Options,” click “Advanced” tab, scroll to Security and click the “Use TLS 1.0” box. Then at bottom, click “OK” tab to save settings.
New security enhancements to this application have been made.You must reset your password upon login, if you have not already done so. Your new password must contain a minimum
of eight (8) characters and conform to other instructions. You are required to change your password at least every 90 days. If you are creating a New User Account, "click" the link above for instructions.
The Contractor Resource List does not request what may be considered “Personally Identifiable Information (PII).”
Since you have the flexibility to provide information in various data fields as well as upload attachments, you do so at your own discretion.
Information entered and maintained herein conforms to the privacy requirements of the E-Government Act of 2002 (44 U.S.C. Ch. 36).